Clinical Pilates COVID-19 Policy
All classes will have a maximum capacity of 3 patients and 1 instructor. This is a strict rule to ensure that we can adhere to social distancing as well as having enough equipment for each patient so there is little as possible sharing of equipment and small props during a class.
Cleaning and Hygiene:
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned before and after your class
- We also ask that you ensure you wipe down the equipment that you use with the provided cleaning spray and paper towels during your class
- Once invited into the clinic from your car in the rear car park (see parking & waiting room below), all patients will be temperature tested on entry
- We ask that you wear clean grip socks, sanitise your hands on entry and gloves will be on offer to patients who prefer to use them during the class
- We also ask that every patient brings their own towel to lay on and if you prefer using a pillow during your class please bring an additional towel
- Exercise mats may not be provided, you can bring your own to class if you would like
- Please bring your own water bottle and if possible, fill this up before you arrive
- If possible, please limit the number of personal belongings brought into the studio
- We need all of our patients to maintain good health and ask that if you or a family member are sick you do not attend the clinic
Bookings & Packs:
- Bookings for classes can be made via phone by calling our reception team. To minimise exposure to our patients and staff and due to our limited number of classes, we prefer for patients not to swap between classes and to keep a regular class time. We encourage you to book a number of classes in advance to secure your preferred class time.
- If you need to make changes to your classes or make payments etc we do ask that you do this quickly at reception or you can do this via the phone or email to reduce the amount of people in the waiting room.
- We will have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy for late cancellations and no shows, excluding sickness of yourself or a family member. If you or a family member are sick, please do not attend the clinic.
- 10 Pack – $360
- 5 Pack – $190
- Casual Class – $43
CORONAVIRUS: VSRC Clinic Policy: Please do not book or attend a class if:
- You are currently displaying any signs or symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- You or your family members are unwell
- You believe you have had contact with a possible case of coronavirus in the last 21 days
- If you have had a case of coronavirus you must be medically cleared before making an appointment