COVID-19 – Stage 4 – Clinic Policy & Precautions
During the Stage 4 Lockdown Osteopaths are limited in the treatment they can provide.
The DHHS state:
- All AHPRA registered health practitioners (includes Osteopaths) can provide services that prevent a significant change/deterioration in functional independence necessitating escalation of care, e.g. a requirement for specialist input/review, an increase in care needs, avoiding a hospital admission or emergency department presentation. (Appointments are for essential & urgent reasons).
If you feel your complaint meets the above criteria and you can answer no to all of the Coronavirus questions below. Please book your appointment. The treating Osteopath will be in contact with you prior to discuss your complaint to ensure it meets the criteria.
Please do not make an appointment or please cancel your appointment if:
- You are currently displaying any signs or symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- You or members of your family or household are unwell
- Are you or a member of your household waiting for a coronavirus test result?
- You believe you or members of your family/household have had contact with a possible case of coronavirus in the last 21 days
- If you have had a case of coronavirus you must be medically cleared before making an appointment
If you have any questions, you can call us on 9787 7702, we also have Telehealth appointments available.