COVID-19 – Clinic Policy & Precautions
VSRC operates under a COVID Safe Plan with strict hygiene and cleaning protocols in place.
Please do not make an appointment or please cancel your appointment if:
- You are currently displaying any signs or symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- You or members of your family or household have tested positive to covid in the last 7 days
- If you or members of your household are waiting for a coronavirus test result
The required measures are in place for attending an Osteopathic appointment:
- All patients must wear a surgical mask / N95 at all times while in the clinic (we can provide one if needed)
- If you have a mask exemption, please contact us prior to discuss this with your practitioner
- All patients must wait in their car or outside the clinic prior to their appointment. Please call the clinic on arrival and your Osteo will collect you at the time of your appointment
If you have any questions, you can call us on 9787 7702, we also have Telehealth appointments available.