COVID-19 – Clinic Policy & Precautions
VSRC operates under a COVID Safe Plan with strict hygiene and cleaning protocols in place.
Please do not make an appointment or please cancel your appointment if:
- You have recently returned from a Red Zone in the last 14 days
- You have recently returned from an Orange Zone in the last 72 hours and have not received a negative test result
- You or members of your household have visited any Covid Vic or Interstate Exposure Sites
- You are currently displaying any signs or symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- You or members of your family or household are unwell
- If you or members of your household are waiting for a coronavirus test result
- You believe you or members of your family/household have had contact with a positive case of coronavirus in the last 14 days
- If you have had a case of coronavirus you must be medically cleared before making an appointment
The required measures are in place for attending an Osteopathic appointment:
- Patients are to provide proof of vaccination on arrival, you only need to present this once OR we will require you to wear a P2/N95 mask (which can be provided, a $2 fee may apply).
- All patients must wear a surgical mask / N95 at all times while in the clinic (we can provide one if needed).
- If you have a mask exemption, please contact us prior to discuss this with your practitioner.
- All patients will be required to fill out the COVID screening questionnaire prior to their appointment, this is included in your appointment reminder sms.
- All patients must wait in their car or outside the clinic prior to their appointment. Please call the clinic on arrival and your Osteo will collect you at the time of your appointment.
- All patients must check in using the QR code and sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Where possible, only 1 person to attend the appointment unless a carer or guardian needs to be present.
If you have any questions, you can call us on 9787 7702, we also have Telehealth appointments available.